From:
Kerrie Conway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 18:41:40 -0500
Hello everyone!
I've been lurking for quite some time now, soaking up everyone's wisdom,
and decided to come forward and introduce myself.  I am a Lactation
Consultant Intern with the "Blueprints" pilot project.  I am also a
Volunteer with the Breastfeeding Office at WIC, a member of La Leche
League, and a member of the Michiana Breastfeeding Alliance.  Not to
mention, Mom to 2 1/2 year old, Magdalena and wife to Luke.

I have been speaking to teen mom groups at schools in this area about
breastfeedingand upon searching the archives discovered that someone had
mentioned the video "Only my Mommy"which was made for teens, but I have not
been able to find a copy of it anywhere.  Does anyone know where I might
obtain a copy of this video?  Or does anyone know of any other videos that
work well in this setting?  I am currently using the Anita Baker
video, "Giving you the Best that I got". If you think this may be of
interest to others, you can post to the list, if not please e-mail me
privately.  Thank you in advance!

Kerrie Conway