From:
MichaelCallahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 22:06:32 -0500
 Hi fellow Lactnetters,

 Following is a post I received today from a Doula/childbirth/midwife list
 it seemed too good an opportunity to
 pass up, so I'm passing it on to you in the hopes that we may be able to get
 some of our concerns, wishes, hopes, fears,and voices heard by someone who
may be
 in a position to do something about them.

 I apologize if this seems like a waste of bandwidth to some of you.  However,
 this may be a good chance for us to make ourselves heard by the United states
 government as lactation professionals. If you will pass this info
 along to any other women's lists you have access to -- maybe this is the
way we can
 actually be heard.
  Do you think Bill was a breastfeeding Dad??

  Ruth Callahan