From:
Elizabeth Peyton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 1995 08:52:42 -0500
I have been trying to come up with the right combinatio of words to
convey the idea, but not successfully, yet.  I like the idea of something
on the order of "My other car is a ____" that implies that the current
car is less than optimal.  The only thing I could come up with is "My
other bottle is a BREAST!" but for obvious reasons I don't like it.
Other ideas (tho too wordy )) are "I usually get to eat at mom's"  "If
you can't eat at Mom's, then be sure to eat Mom's milk"  "Every baby
deserves human milk"

I think the idea of some way for families that provide human milk in
bottles to continue to advertise their support for breastfeeding is a
good idea.  How about a cover for bottles, so we don't have to sully
ourselves with selling or promoting bottles?

Feedback, anyone?

Elizabeth A. Peyton, MD,family physician, [log in to unmask]