From:
PowerMind <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2011 16:44:28 +1100
Hi Carrie, my vote goes to Ina May (Gaskin's) Guide to Breastfeeding. Women
love it and the book is factual, full of (un)common sense and practical BUT
also inspirational and encouraging. Can't get better than that.

warmly, Carolyn

Carolyn's blog
http://thinkbirth.blogspot.com/

PO Box 5405 Chittaway Bay, NSW 2261
Phone: 0243893919

“In order to change something, we do not try to alter the existing model. We
create a new model and make the old one obsolete.”  Buckminster Fuller