Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Feb 2023 13:34:46 +1100
people name calling etc if that is the only way they are prepared to
engage with the paper. I think that shutting down the conversation
would be detrimental. No one benefits if difficult issues cannot be
discussed.
Karleen GribbleAustralia
Date:    Sat, 11 Feb 2023 14:28:43 +0000
From:    "Frank J. Nice"
Subject: First Amendment

Well, Karleen, so much for First Amendment rights for you to speak up.
I thought just being a citizen of our country guaranteed those rights
and not having to be a member of some community to be able to speak
out.
Where are the monitors of this sight allowing the vitriol occurring?
I have gotten in trouble for saying a lot less worse in the past than
what is being said about you.
I have a feeling we will hear something now.  I hope so.

Frank J. Nice, RPh, DPA, CPHP

Links:
------
[1] mailto:[log in to unmask]