From:
Jon Ahrendsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 13:24:37 -0600
If any educators want to have an image to use with a pumping lecture, or to help convince employers that women need a room other than a bathroom to pump in, I have one that you might find useful.  Someone else on lactnet shared this with me about a year ago (sorry I can't remember who).

I have scanned the image and can send it as an attachment if anyone is interested.  Please contact me via private email.  Be patient this is a 834KB file, so I will save the email addresses and send the file out as a multiple mailing.

The image shows a 40 something couple in causal business attire eating a candle light dinner on their toilet seat.  Their plates are on the closed toilet lid and they are kneeling besides the toilet.  The ad was from some bathroom fixtures company and was to show how nice their fixtures were.  I think it is a useful image to show how silly it is to eat (or pump) in the restroom.

You might get a good enough copy by printing the file on a color printer.  If you would like to have a color copy of the image after you view it, let me know and I can tell you the cost for copying it and for mailing.

Jon Ahrendsen MD FAAFP
Clarion, Iowa