From:
Morgan Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:18:33 +0100
heather wrote:

>> The red flag for me, is the comment about "No mother has needed
>> antibiotics".  I think that's a shocking thing to say to any mother,
>> and firmly places the 'fault' at having an infection at the mother's
>> door.  It also makes me wonder how many other women got this bad and
>> gave up.
>

> Morgan, I agree it's shocking.....but honestly, they may not have said
> it!
Equally - they may have!  We've all heard medical professionals say
shocking things, and totally wrong factual things!

How about we trust Jaye's judgement?  She clearly feels this was
negligence, and she also clearly outlined this was not as a result of a
single incident - but is ongoing, and she's dealing with it again and again.

Also, how did we get from "talk to the head of midwives informally to
see if training can be brought in to support these midwives" to "bring
charges and complaint" in one easy step?

Morgan