From:
Lucy Towbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 13:31:18 -0500
I'm giving this article to a nutritionist I work with who has read a lot
about soy and is against soy formulas.  One complaint I have about the
article is that it mixes together the issue of soy formula with adults
eating soy products.  There are plenty of foods infants shouldn't have and
that cause problems if they have them too early, as we all know.  Also, he
says "soy is an isoflavone."  I guess he means soy contains isoflavones.
 I'll post anything the nutritionist says if it's noteworthy and not
already covered.

Lucy Towbin, MSW,IBCLC