Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 14:51:50 EDT
I am a member of the Westchester/Putnam/Rockland Lactation Consortium. We met
yesterday and were trying to decide how best to use our efforts to celebrate
World Breastfeeding Week this August. We are looking into the possibility of
Governor Pataki signing a proclamation regarding breastfeeding and affirming
that it is a protected right in New York State. We were wondering  if any
other NY breastfeeding networks, affiliates, consortiums were interested in
joining in this kind of media event if indeed we are successful in getting
one pulled together. We were assuming it would take place in Albany.

Please e-mail me off list please.
Any other ideas for WBW that enhances coalition building within our state?
 TIA
Jane Ciaramella RNC IBCLC