From:
Marguerite Herman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2010 20:27:36 -0600
I wanted to share messages printed on buttons given out at a
breastfeeding booth during a recent community celebration. We got rid of
the old "breast is best" buttons and wrote new ones with the
"breastfeeding is normal" message. They were a big hit.
-- Marguerite Herman, LLLL, Cheyenne, WY

BREASTFEEDING ...

Nobody does it better

Priceless!

Accept No Imitations

Human Milk for Human Babies

Why Settle for Less?

It's the Real Thing

Anything else is second best

As Good as It Gets

Of Course!

You Bet!

Is Smart Feeding

That's What They're For

BREASTMILK ...

The Original Brain Food

Anything Else is Just Food

The Gold Standard

Why Settle for Less

Accept No Substitutes

Nothing Else Comes Close

Comes in a million flavors and two attractive containers

Nothing Else Measures Up

BREASTS...

If you've got 'em, use 'em