Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 02:21:32 EST
Nancy says,

<< Beg your pardon, but the cost of formula on the site www.breastfeeding.org
is
 NOT a copy of anyone's document - I contructed it by going to the store and
 looking at prices!  I have not updated the prices since 1993, however.
 nancy >>

The cost of formula worksheet that was noted on the website that was cited
(whichever one it was) was a copy of the document that Linda Kutner and I did
for BSC several years ago.  If you read the fine print on the bottom you will
see that it says "Supermarket prices in Chicago and Charlotte, 1998"  When it
was first posted, I looked at it and laughed because I knew we had written it
-- and were not acknowledged.  It does need to be updated.  Nancy, maybe
there is another one on that site that you did???  But the one I looked at
that Sharon remarked on was the one we did.

This is the URL:  http://www.breastfeeding.org/bfacts/costs.html

Jan Barger, RN, MA, IBCLC