From:
Janeane Calvert Kuhn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 12:14:40 -0400
Laura,
Thank you for your response. It seems the issue is as complicated as I suspected! In my inexperienced view, I see the priority to be that the newborn is receiving breast milk, period. I can imagine much research is needed to determine how the potential interventions are prioritized for care. I would be interested to hear what your group determines from your research and wish you much luck!

Thanks again,
Janeane Calvert-Kuhn
Nursing Student
Ivy Tech Community College