From:
"Pierman, Helen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 2014 08:42:15 -0400
> The institution that I work for has always advised against
> breastfeeding while using cannabis.  We follow the AAP's and the CDC's
> recommendation to not breastfeed while on this drug.  It is also
> considered an L5 in the 2014 Medications & Mother's Milk book by Dr. Hale.

Helen Pierman, RN, IBCLC
Lactation Consultant
Our Lady of Lourdes Health System
1600 Haddon Avenue
Camden, NJ  08103
(856) 757-3314

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail, including any attachments is the
property of Catholic Health East and is intended
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please delete this message, and
reply to the sender regarding the error in a separate email.