From:
Alicia Dermer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 11:56:44 -0400
Cathy:  Had the baby been gaining and growing well and now dropped off or
has he been low all along?  Is this pattern unusual for a baby with this
kind of chronic illness?  I don't have a lot of experience with babies
like this, but I would expect that there would be some FTT in such a baby
due to the chronic illness, regardless of feeding method. What alternative
are they recommending that will provide more calories than the supplements
they're already using? Regards, Alicia.