From:
Fogelmans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:15:43 +0200
Mary,
 I would like to point out that many of the recent posts on this subject
were in response to the comment the judge made regarding breastfeeding
mothers, as quoted in Time Magazine, and not the actual case.  Besides that,
I have yet to see any news items that reports that young children, toddlers,
preschoolers etc... are in any danger on the ranch.  Perhaps you could send
a news link for those of us who are blissfully ignorant of what's happening
in the world.
All the best,
Chayn