Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 16:32:27 -0500
I saw an appeal in a recent digest for milk for the milk bank in
Denver, but was not in a position to help, so ignored it.

Just an hour later, I got a call from a mother who has so much milk
she doesn't know what to do with it and offered to provide milk for
the milk bank in Toronto.  But we don't have one, no thanks to the
Canadian Paediatric Society, but don't get me going on that.

I have contacted her, and she is willing to donate for Denver, if it's
not a lot of aggravation.  Unfortunately, I did not keep the post, so
whoever knows who it was or the person is reading this, email me
privately, and I will give you the mother's phone number.

Jack Newman, MD, FRCPC