From:
Robin Fowler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 1997 16:37:10 -0600
Mary Ellen,

I am currently reading So that's what there for and have thoroughly
enjoyed it.  We have already had three mothers in our LLL group who have
read it and as a leader in the group I thought I better get caught up.
Janet Tamaro has written a tell it like it is book.  She gives the
positives, the negatives, and as one of our group mothers said, "You
will want to breastfeed after reading it!!"

Robin Fowler
LLL of BG  [log in to unmask]