From:
MS CATHY LILES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 1995 14:50:21 EDT
Hi,
Yesterday I took my youngest (4 years 3 months) in for a well child
check. He is small and the pediatrician was talking to me about his
diet.  He asked if he drinks milk, I replied ,"yes," He asked what
kind and my son pipes in and responds,"half and half & breast milk".
To which the pediatrician responded, "He drinks HALF AND HALF, like
that stuff you put in coffee?!?!?"  It was great! Thought you might
enjoy this story.
Cathy