From:
Tricia Shamblin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2016 10:27:34 +0000

Hello,
I'm wondering if what people think of using lanolin cream? Are there any hospitals who use any other products like coconut oil based product? I'm of the opinion that the research is sketchy as to whether or not any of these creams work. But if we carry anything in the hospital it would be nice if it's organic like Motherlove. But I doubt if it would be possible for the hospital to purchase and barcode it as a medication. Has anyone done away with these creams altogether in their hospital?
Thank you,
Tricia Shamblin  __._,_.