From:
Shinskie Deb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 1995 08:37:41 -0500
Jeanette:

I shared Alex's post with my husband and he feels he may need a support
group too!  After a full day of consults in my home (hubby's day off), I
read about COLiC and laughed hysterically - my husband had just spent the
last 5 hours entertaining moms, dads, babies, a local LLL and her son (plus
our 4 children) all waiting longer than expected when the 1st consult of the
day turned into a LONG one!  He sends his sympathy to Alex and feels his
dilemma!  :) :)  He offers his service as a guest speaker at his gatherings
and encourages him to contact for future advice :)

All in fun :)
Debbie Shinskie RN CES IBCLC, who is thanking God for a wonderfully
supportive husband