From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 1996 08:44:30 -0500
Maureen,

Thanks!  I'm glad to know of the association, and also the reference.... It's
always been a puzzle to me.  Now, if someone would explain the association
with citrus fruits.... I keep hearing that one too.  I like to have a
reasonable explanation for things....

To all:

Another LC (who used to be on the net, but is temporarily off because they
had a house fire on C'mas day, and they still don't have the insulation put
in....brr....it's below 0 today in our fair city....) has a mom with a
healthy 4 week old baby.  Baby is bf well, but mom c/o lightheadedness every
time she bf (this has been going on for last 2 weeks), and as soon as the
feeding is done, she has diarrhea.  She's tried eating/drinking a bit while
bf to reduce the possibility of hypoglycemia, but states her appetite is
gone, and it doesn't seem to matter if she eats or not.  Any suggestions as
to the mechanics of this?  And why the diarrhea?

Jan B.