Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 2009 01:15:47 EDT
Ah, yes..
Actually, they were still around in the 70s. My mother used these with my
youngest sister. My sister had Cerebral Palsy and a very high palate - I
still  have a few of the bottles, but the nipples are long since disintegrated.
Is this the same company though?
Looks to me like these old Hygeia Bottles were manufactured by Ball (The
canning jar people). I will have to go search one out from under the sink and
 see if ithas a manufacturers name on it.
There are many companies named Hygeia. it will take a better detective than
 me to figure out who owns Hygeia and if there is any relation.
Laura Goodwin-Wright

LLL  Breastfeeding Helpline - US
1 877 4 LA LECHE (1-877-452-5324)

In a message dated 4/18/2009 10:02:58 P.M. Central Standard Time,