From:
CBrussel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 01:03:17 EDT
dear star and all,

if lois answers, she will no doubt be more polite and official than i will be,
but in a word, PASTEURIZATION. works like a charm, and guess what? the great
ingredients in breastmilk are not completely diminished. also, donors are
thoroughly screened and lets face it, they are in the lowest possible risk
group one could imagine.

breastmilk can be donated and shipped to a milk bank from anywhere that UPS
goes in the us, and no one is denied milk. we want you to use it! reallyl! at
our local milk bank, we have a lovely row of freezers full of little jars.
breastmilk - it's the real thing. human milk for human babies. etc. etc.

remember my new motto, we will know we have changed things when you need a
prescription for the fake stuff, and not the real stuff.

carol b.