Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 16:20:13 -0400
Dear lactnetters,
    Good luck to all of you (including myself) taking the exam tomorrow. I
am retaking after 10 years and realize how little I still know. I am much
more nervous this time! It has been an emotional week for me due to a
family crisis but I hope to be in Manhattan tomorrow and concentrate on
passing.
          Regards,
          Ellen Bane Mahony, RN, MS, LCCE, IBCLC(hoping to keep those
initials)
         Greenwood Lake, NY (where the rainy cool weather has matched my
spirits - hoping for better times ahead)