From:
Julia Scaletta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 16:59:54 -0500
Haven't read "The Baby Whisperer," but I know whom you're talking about. Her
name is Tracy Hogg, RN. She has an article in the February 2001 Baby Talk
magazine called "Parenting the E.A.S.Y. Way," which stands for eating,
activity, sleeping and you. It's another one of those scheduling your baby
plans. Smells alot like Ezzo, maybe not quite as extreme. Had a mother tell
me this week she was using it. Found it & read it and was none too pleased.
Going to have a talk with her about it when I visit her this weekend. If
anyone is interested in reading it and can't get a copy, maybe I can scan it
at home and e-mail it or fax it. I may try going on the net to see if I can
find it there.
Julia in sunny and beautiful Eden, NC

On Thu, 8 Feb 2001 16:33:17 EST, Cheryl L. Price, PA, IBCLC, LCCE
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Has anyone read "The Baby Whisperer"?  Don't remember the author's first
name but last name is Hogg.  She has been on some of the news shows here in
U.S. recently.  My LC partner said that a mother had called recently to ask
about the book.  Information, anyone?