From:
Jan Aken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 18:16:53 -0800
When my husband was transported to a hospital last fall and I was going
to follow in my car. The ambulance attendant said, let me call and see
to which hospital he will be admitted.
During flu season many hospital ER's  and hospitals are full so the
ambulance will be given orders to divert to a neighboring hospital in
another area of town or even another city.
Jan Aken RN IBCLC LNC

Genna,