From:
Phil Shea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 1997 22:21:45 -0400
I have lost my favourite short video, parts of which I have been using as an
attention getter when speaking to paediatric and family practice residents.

It is six minutes long, shows three babies' initial attempts at latching
on to the breast and I got it at an ILCA conference.  It referred to a
Lancet article from 1992 on the effects of separation ( and anaesthesia
) on newborn suckling behaviours.
If anyone knows where I can get a replacement, or what the video is
actually called, i would be very grateful.

Eileen Shea, BSc, IBCLC who has to do two sets of Family Practice rounds
this month.