From:
Cathy Bargar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 16:49:11 -0500
Never mind about LLL people working so hard in their communities to show
that BF is normal, they are normal, etc...what about Disney? How normal is
that??? Am I the only person in the world who is absolutely grossed out at
the idea of being anywhere within miles of those parks?

Sorry, but just the idea of being among that many people wearing mouse ears
gives me the willies!

Actually, the conference sounds great, and I of course can't afford to go,
and all this talk about it here is giving me sour grapes.

Cathy Bargar RN IBCLC Ithaca NY