From:
taffy Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2007 13:05:50 -0400
I am needing someone to rejoice with since my dh is away on deployment and my little
children have no idea how exciting this is. So now I turn to you to rejoice with me. After 2
years of studying the Lactation Consultant course with BSC Center for Lactation Education I
just sent my final exam and I am DONE!!! I await my final score but I am DONE!!! WooHoo!
Okay, off to Sea World with my kids in celebration.
Thanks everyone...Lactnet has been great in helping me learn and gain info and understand
current issues in our field.
WooHoo
Taffy Blake
Lactation Consultant Intern
(I am so excited to finally put that behind my name!)