Date:
Sun, 6 May 2007 10:45:13 EDT
Dear Friends:

I don't like that scientific study is deficient when evaluating CST.
However, there are more ways than one to skin a cat. Having witnessed amazing
things on my table, I completely endorse CST.

The official definition always felt too complex and cumbersome for me when I
sought to explain CST to someone that had no idea about it. Finally, I came up
with a definition that suits me: "CST is a systematic approach to the laying
on of hands."

Now touch as therapy has been with us humans since the dawn of time, when the
first mothers kissed the first buboes. Tiffany Field has done lovely research
showing how massage benefits premature infants, depressed mothers, and
everybody.

warmly,

warmly,

Nikki Lee RN, MS, Mother of 2, IBCLC, CCE, CIMI
_http://www.breastfeedingalwaysbest.com/_
(http://www.breastfeedingalwaysbest.com/)
www.myspace/AdonicaLee