From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2012 10:22:54 +1100
Oh and it's probably the person who contacted you about her Masters, but there's a presentation on bf in the ADF from ABA's international conference  online https://breastfeedingconference.asn.au/sites/breastfeedingconference.asn.au/files/Papers_Presentations/03_STEWART%20K_Bf%20in%20the%20defence%20force.pdf
Oh and I think that I made it clear that I was not criticising the mothers who work in sometimes extremely difficult circumstances in the US military but the policy and institutional environment that treats them so badly. The mothers have my deepest sympathies!
Karleen Gribble
Australia