Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 18:28:15 GMT
>Breastfeeding and Hiv/AIDS : The Research, the Politics, the Women's Responses
by Edith White

>Yet another one to come out in 1999.

>Kathy D.

I  too saw this on Amazon.co.uk this weekend and wondered if anyone has any idea
about it -- do you know the author??  It is very expensive....

(Interesting to see that I am not the only one to respond to the ghastly
holidays -- you have not understood the concept of torture until you have
experienced a British bank holiday (this is bank holiday Monday) -- by playing
around in cyberspace.  I hold my hand up, I am a cyborg  (see Davis-Floyd for
definition).  Actually, I wrote 5 book reviews for our newsletter, so am feeling
somewhat smug.

And Kathy, thanks for the tip about Blum.

Magda Sachs
Breastfeeding Supporter, BfN, UK