From:
Rachel Myr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:22:36 +0200
I am unable to e-mail anyone with an aol.com address, and the error message
I get claims it is because "The IP address you are sending from has been
blocked due to AOL Member complaints and/or high volumes of e-mail."
I find this hard to believe since I am the most active user of my IP address
and I don't engage in spamming, and only write to aol.com members I know
personally and who have often initiated the correspondence themselves.
Since there isn't a *** thing I can do at my end, and many of you are on
Lactnet, I am posting this to let you know why you aren't hearing from me
anymore.  If you can fix it with aol.com, or change your address to a
different provider, do let me know and we can resume correspondence.
Rachel Myr
Kristiansand, Norway