From:
Kimberly Pincus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 12:26:02 -0400
[log in to unmask] wrote:

> I saw in Diane W. comment on nipple shields that she tapes them.
> Do others follow this protocol?
> Ruth Solomon, RN, IBCLC, LLL Leader and mom of 6

> LISTSERV(R) list management software together with L-Soft's LSMTP(TM)
> mailer for lightning fast mail delivery. For more information, go to:
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who never heard of taping a nipple
shield.
I don't use them often but, have on occaision
Hi everyone I'm still out here, I don't respond often but I do
occaionally like to read what you have to say.
I still haven't figure when to fit this into the busy scheule.
At least the Cancer treatment is over except for the check up every
other month.
Better to be extra carefull than let things slide.
Sun is shining it's a beautiful day, flowers are blooming and the grass
is growing.
Hello for Kim in East Greenbush New York