From:
Cheryl Parrott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 15:28:43 EST
I have a client who so far is doing well BFAR, baby only 5 days old.  I have
my texts at home, and the BFAR website, but any other good suggestions out
there for here to refer to?  Either web or small book type thing. Thanks.

Cheryl Parrott RN, BSN, aspiring IBCLC in July
Kokomo IN
Mom to Lexie 2 yrs old and Rachel-angel baby