From:
Jennifer Laycock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 08:48:51 -0400
The Today Show did a 15 minute segment this morning on wet nursing and cross
nursing. It actually had a very positive spin to it, which surprised me. I
spent most of Wednesday helping the producers track down some guests (and
was pleased when they called back yesterday to say they couldn't find a
guest that would flat out say it was a horrible idea.)

Anyway, I just finished watching it and got a pretty comprehensive post up
about the interview. If anyone is interested (not sure when the transcript
will show up on the NCB site) you can read it here:

http://thelactivist.blogspot.com/2007/04/outsourcing-breastfeeding-on-today-
show.html

Warmly,

Jennifer Laycock