From:
Larisa Walk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2010 11:02:24 -0800
At this point I would suggest she spend at least 24hrs with baby S2S in
the biological nurturing position and BF every time baby peeps, shows
hunger cues or just feels like sucking. If he gets frustrated, give him
some nourishment by bottle (about 1oz) to give him more strength to
suck, then back to the biological nurturing position.

Larisa