From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 1995 09:05:05 -0400
Diane,

Don't try using a scalpel to cut the syringes, you'll cut your fingers
instead!  (I learned from painful experience).  One time one of Torrey's
friends was selling an expensive brand of sharp knives door to door to make
money for college.  After he demonstrated cutting rope, leather, etc. etc. I
told him if it cut a 50 cc syringe easily, I'd buy it.  It did, I did, and
the rest is slicing history!

Jan B.