From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 06:52:44 -0400
I would like to comment on Andrea's note later today, in depth, but the
first thing that struck me is the use of the word Nazi.

I would caution us to temper our use of this word, ...when one thinks and
defines Nazi, one brings all sorts of images to mind, and I think that out
of respect to those who lost their lives in relation to that group, we
should not allow ourselves or others to use this term lightly.  No offense
meant here, just a reminder that there are gradations, and professionals
should not be using that term to describe another who is upholding good
evidence based practice.

More later. Kathleen

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet, Indep. Consultant
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://homepages.together.net/~kbruce/kbblact.html
LACTNET Archives http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html
"Be impeccable with your word.