From:
"Linda J. Inglis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 1998 09:51:40 EDT
Top of my list today is:  you don't have to worry about the water supply as
the hurricane approaches.  Yesterday as our county began hurricane evacuation
one of the things the radio kept harping about was that mothers need to go get
in line at the grocery to get extra water, formula and extra water for
sterilizing the bottles and nipples.  I was driving home after securing the
office, and was chuckling about those formula-nuts standing in extra
lines...We are waiting for the storm to arrive.  All the lawn furniture,
grill, etc are in the living room and for the first time we have both cars in
the garage.  Bet there are lots of breastfeeding mothers who are at peace with
the fact that they have a good source of food for their infants no matter
what.

Linda Inglis, BS, IBCLC
Best Start Social Marketing
Tampa, Florida