From:
Kim Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 2009 14:37:47 -0400
Hi all,
I have looked in the archives but can not seem to find what I want.
I work part time at my local hospital providing on site lactation support and
postnatal follow up on site and via phone. We are starting a new system
whereby we will be seeing mom and baby 48 hrs post discharge, calling
according to the Breastfeeding Committee for Canada guidelines ( within 2
weeks, at 2 months and 6 months) for follow up .
My question to you all is about documentation . I do not want to reinvent the
wheel and am wondering if anyone out there does something similar and has
forms that guide your telephone interviews for these timeframes?
If you are willing to share please e-mail privately or post to the list as
appropriate.
Thanks in advance
Kim Scott RNBN IBCLC
Miramichi NB