Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 11:08:07 -0400
I'm not in the area, but there's a phone number for the group listed at the
bottom of that post.  I called it to check it out.  I got an answering
machine that did indeed claim to be the number of that organization, which
wants to ban breastfeeding as an "incestuous act of moral perversion", or
something like that.  Unbelievable.  The answering machine also stated that
this is a "privately" funded group, and therefore not looking for donations
(?? they don't need money??), but are taking applications for positions in
their field offices in NY, Chicago and LA.

Now I really have heard it all.......
Regina Roig Lane BS IBCLC for Miami-Dade County WIC