Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 1996 14:04:09 -0800
Anna- I once had a woman who's career is to take mammograms. She touches
breasts daily. Her first child had awful allergies, whom she bottlefed.

She also wondered how she would ever BF, so she just planned to pump and
bottlefeed EBM. She did come to my class. We talked further and found
out she was concerned about modesty, even with family members. I
encouraged to her to just try BFg, even if only for a week. She started
out in the bedroom, but said after only one day, she was tired of
looking at those four walls and her family would just have to get used
to her nursing! She nursed at least 6 months, which I consider a great
success in her case. Keep encouraging and supporting. It really helps.
--
Lechia Davis, RNC, ACCE, IBCLC
Maternal Instincts