From:
Jane Crotteau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Apr 2016 01:07:12 -0400
Hi Kathleen,
     I'm so glad you are better.  We met years ago, even before you gave
birth to LACTNET.  We have all benefitted so much from this forum.
When asked in a job interview how I stayed current, my first response was
"LACTNET"!!
Sincerely,
Jane Cullum Crotteau BSN, RNC, IBCLC  '95 (ret.)
MMBNE Medical Board