From:
cian sawyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 18:09:20 -0400
Well, not to belabor the point.  And yes, I know it's a little off
topic - but I just HAD to say this!

I was thinking about how crazy it is that Colorado state park rangers
defined the woman's breasts (which they were OOGLING through
binoculars) as genitals, and i started wondering what would cause
someone to think that.  It must be because a woman's breasts are a
source of pleasure during sex.  Fine, this - we all know to be true.
But if we were to start *hiding* every body part that was pleasurable
during sex, lots of other body parts would need to be covered as well.

Are you following my agrument?  (I feel like a lawyer here - ha!)

Lots of folks love their necks and ears - even ankles and knees to be
kissed and caressed when making love.  But this -as we all know - is
not their primary function.  This is what American culture doesn't seem
to get.  Breasts don't function primarily as pleasure centres.  Whether
you believe in evolution or creation - one must acknowledge that women
have larger mammaries because of the need to lactate and feed their
offspring.  (Can anyone picture a newborn in the jungle trying to
navigate his way up a hairy, muscular, flat chest?)  That *women* are
offended by seeing other women NIP is quite odd to me.  It's not like
we don't all have the same basic "set".  :)  ... Alas, I digress...

(I know I'm beating a dead horse, but i just gotta do it - thanks for
baring with me)  Dictionary.com defines genitals as: The reproductive
organs, especially the external sex organs.

hmmm... i don't recall needing or using my breasts in the physical
reproductive process when i had my daughter.  anyone else?

guess we should all start wearing ear muffs and turtle necks to avoid
indecent exposure.

[climbing off my soap box]

warmest regards to everyone,

cian sawyer, CLC