Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 10:00:45 EST
In a message dated 2/26/2008 12:02:58 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

But I  think the comparison it provides raises valid questions in the viewers
mind  about how interventions and mother/baby separation in the early
post-partum  can effect attachment and breastfeeding in  particular.>>>>

wondering if most viewers would be able to put this (vaguely depicted?)
relationship together.

have not seen the film, some months ago got an invitation to a showing here
near DC.

The producer had a personal experience and the money to  bring birthing
issues to film and the celebrity to publicize the film on  talk shows. Hopefully
one day we will see "The Business of Being Bottle Fed",  ....someone call that
Micheal ("Sicko") Moore guy.

Debbie  Tobin
RN BSN IBCLC LCCE

Fairfax County, Virginia suburbs  outside the Washington DC beltway

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)