From:
Linda Rosetti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 1997 22:45:21 -0500
I wanted to let everyone know my client with the stubborn plugged ducts is
better today.  Fri. night she took some ibruprophen that I suggested, nursed
baby as usual through the night and woke up fine.  Her breast is soft, no
further sign of the denseness.  Thanks for the ideas though.

I had another successful end to a story this weekend.  I wrote about a baby
who I thought had a high palate, mom very sore, not at birth weight by week
4.  Well, after 4 more weeks of this mother doing just about everything but
standing on her head, this little guy just started to nurse, he's gaining
well, nurses all his feedings and mom feels like she's made it through a real
trial, which she has.  Sometimes things do work out :)

Linda Rosetti RN, IBCLC
CLarkston, Wa.