From:
MARIE BIANCUZZO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 1995 07:13:53 -0400
Catherine, about a year ago, Rental Roundup published a succinct summary
of savings when infants were breastfed. The summary was based on several
peer-reviewed studies, as I recall. I think you would probably need to
refine that summary, but it should at least get you started.

I moved several months ago, and everything is not filed as elegantly as
it should be, but if you truly can't find this, let me know and I'll see
if I can give you further information. Feel free to call or e-mail, or
both. (I moved from New York State, so I'm really committed to this
idea, and hope you can gather a lot of ammunition!)

Marie Biancuzzo RN MS IBCLC
PO Box 1562
Herndon, VA 22070
703-758-0092