Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 16:53:21 EST
Folks in WIC:  do you use interns?

I know a college student who would like to work in public health,
specifically nutrition, and is especially interested in working this summer
in the southern U.S.   She would be thrilled (she tells me) to be an intern
-- even an unpaid intern -- in a WIC office, with a bf counselor or doing
other stuff.

If you can use her, please email her directly at

Hope this helps someone --

Elisheva Urbas
nyc