Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 22:47:21 +0000
>A TV ad promoting breastfeeding and the Aust Breastfeeding Assoc has been
>given a PG rating (not suitable for viewing by unsupervised children) in
>Australia. I'm shaking my head wondering how breastfeeding could be
>unsuitable or offensive to a child- an adult I understand but a child????

It's a lovely ad, Karleen....really nice to see the joyful relationship of bf.

Actually, it may not be a bad thing to have PG rating, if this
generates lots of publicity for the ad, and gets people talking about
how ridiculous it is to have the rating, and makes people
watch....then the campaign may lift the rating and even more people
watch.

Good luck with it : )

Heather Welford Neil
NCT bfc Newcastle upon Tyne